Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot. - Charlie Chaplin

Saturday, June 4, 2011

don't just sit there!

I've had a passing thought, it's gone through my mind everyday more then once a day for the past week.  I blame it on wanting to be able to buy a house (well, OK, get a loan to buy one) and have money after all the closing costs and downpayment.  I feel secure in my job and can't say I hate it and it's bringing in some money, not lots.  But, as you would learn from my last post, I'm growing discontent with accepting this life I lead as the way it must be.

So, this passing thought.  Stop talking about art and writing and do it.  I have notes scribbled down, drawings and paintings started and there they sit.  TV has ruined me, so has this new faster computer and wireless, totally poisoning otherwise very completable projects and hey, maybe even money makers?  

On that note, off I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment