Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot. - Charlie Chaplin

Friday, May 6, 2011

bubbliscious

Yet another I wrote several moons ago that I just now got around to posting.  In retrospect, I'm glad I waited, considering recent goings on in the world...

I thought it was the coffee, but no, my jittery, fluttering mind and extremities, I'm convinced now, are the result of my surroundings.  I fought the urge to list everything that I'm talking about, I mean, is it really going to do anything other then amp me up to the point to bursting?  We all know or at least have a sense what's going on "out there" in the world.  We're at a point where we know less about our next-door neighbor then we know about a town 50, 500 or a 1000 miles away.

My brother made a great observation on how there are people who wake up, get in their car in the garage, go to work, get out of their car in a garage, leave work, get out of their car in their home garage, go into the house, all without ever touching an inch of earth.  A contained "system" to their life, everyday.  It take "personal bubble" to the next level.

No comments:

Post a Comment